WELCOME

Welcome to BURY ART SOCIETY official blog.

Enjoy your visit.

Lynn Kirkley


I completed a degree in Illustration at Manchester in 1982 before achieving a teaching qualification.I worked in secondary and special schools,and then worked in prison,further and continuing adult education.

I have exhibited in galleries across the North West,most recently in Salford and Bury.I have had work produced in a number of publications (Artists and Illustrators,July 2009 issue).I reached the North West final of the TV programme'Brush with Fame'.

In 2009 I had a solo 'Floral' Print Exhibition at The Royal Exchange in Manchester.I am exhibiting again in February this year on the theme of 'Afternoon Tea'. I have a portrait in memory of my Grandad showing at Salford Art Gallery at the moment which has won two awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment